April 18, 2010

Take a moment!

I haven't written a blog for almost a month! Not that I haven't thought about it, and I have been reading other blogs. I just haven't taken the time to get anything down. I've had a busy couple of weeks - a fantastic Easter weekend camping with good friends and family.

There haven't been many opportunities for shoots, I've kept pretty quiet in that regard, but I have done a little writing.
However, I took five of my favourite children to the park recently and figured there wouldn't be a better time to bring the camera along. Spontaneous shoots do seem to work much better than sittings, I guess because there is less pressure on getting the perfect shot.
Here are a few of my favourites, from Easter and our trip to the park.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers