March 19, 2010

Answers you absolutely need to know


I stole this from Carly!

One more sleep until Katrina gets married, by the way!

1. What time did you get up this morning? 7:00 am, when mum woke me up - that's not what I wanted her to do!

2. How do you like your steak? Almost well done

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Avatar - but that's another rant when I have a spare hour

4. What is your favorite TV show? Anything Stargate, and I can add Sanctuary & Warehouse 13 to the list

5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? I haven't been to enough places to really say, but I love Geelong

6. What did you have for breakfast? Mango yogurt

7. What is your favorite cuisine? Indian or Italian

8. What foods do you dislike? rockmelon, like Carly, and mint (though I like eclipse breath mints?)

9. Favorite Place to eat? At home with my girls!

10. Favorite dressing? I make my own seafood sauce (mayo, worcestershire sauce, tomato sauce)

11.What kind of vehicle do you drive? '99 Falcon (or Futura, not sure!)

12. What are your favorite clothes? Denim jeans/shorts & comfy shirt

13. Where would you visit if you had the chance? Ireland or Egypt

14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? I can't ever decide. Every situation differs

15. Where would you want to retire? I'd be happy to reach retirement, haven't thought past that yet

16. Favorite time of day? Those waking moments, when I realise both of my girls are in bed with me

17. Where were you born? Lismore, NSW

18. What is your favorite sport to watch? I don't have a favourite as such, but I don't mind the AFL grandfinal

19. Bird watcher? mmmm...not since we had birds when I was little

20. Are you a morning person or a night person? I guess I am a night person, when I get my second wind, as they say

21. Do you have any pets?  We have Maximo, the rescue dog!

22. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? I had a manicure this morning, and this afternoon I broke a nail?

23. What did you want to be when you were little? A writer, and still do

24. Are you a cat or dog person? Dog

25. What was your last drink? Coffee

26. Always wear your seat belt? Yes!!

27. Been in a car accident? I've been in five accidents, one as a pedestrian

28. Any pet peeves? Yup, Twilight fans & people telling me that Avatar was a great movie

29. Favorite Pizza Toppings? It changes, but my all-time favourite pizza is the Eagle Boys Satay Chicken with Apricot swirl

30. Favorite Flower? Pink ones

31. Favorite ice cream? cookies & cream is good

32. Favorite fast food restaurant? no idea!

33. How many times did you fail your driver's test? Learners once, P's once

34. From whom did you get your last email? some silly facebook one

35. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? There is no way I could pick just one, because I love buying for my kids but I want lots of camera gear too!

36. Do anything spontaneous lately? Cleaned the kids rooms when I had planned to make them do it

37. Like your job? I don't have a job, unless we count being a mum, and yes, i love that

38. Broccoli? That's not a question but yes, broccoli is yum

39. What was your favorite vacation? All of them

40. Last person you went out to dinner with? I don't remember the last time I went out to dinner

41. What are you listening to right now? Mumford and Sons

42. What is your favorite color? pink!

43. How many tattoos do you have? None, not that I haven't thought about getting one!

44. How many are you tagging for this quiz? Nobody, lol!

45. What time is it? It is 3.38pm, I am waiting for my girls to come home

46. Coffee ?? Yes, at least once a day. But again, that isn't really a question...

Okay, so you've learnt some pointless things about me now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers